Prodigy® – Vinyl Siding Savannah GA
Beautiful, durable, energy-efficient siding for your Georgia home.
Prodigy’s® premium 1-1/2″ thick insulation* delivers exceptional R-value performance (resistance to heat flow) that can help you save money on utility costs and feel good in your home year-round. This finely milled cedargrain panel provide timeless curb appeal while its 16′ 8″ extended length design yields clean lines and modern style for an understated elegance.
Prodigy’s® high-performance insulation is form-fit to adhere to the outer panel for enduring strength, with no tearing or rattling, even in extreme winds. While its rustic color palette and on-trend decorative trim and accessories help Prodigy® stay true to its Next Generation roots.
- 1½” thick insulation* wraps your home in a thermal blanket of protection to help lower utility costs while providing a warm and cozy environment
- The secure interlocking panel design provides a tight fit and clean, crisp course lines
- Prodigy’s vinyl surface repels heavy rain while its insulating layer breathes freely to keep your home comfortable
- 16’8″ extended panel length provides the look of natural wood and does not require face nailing or unsightly caulking
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty
*See printed warranty for complete details
Prodigy® Energy Savings
Be eco-friendly. Choose Vinyl.
Vinyl siding is recognized by the USGBC, LEED for Homes program as an environmentally preferable product. Here are a few reasons why:
- Insulated siding improves the energy efficiency of wall systems.
- Vinyl is lightweight, so less energy is consumed during transportation compared to other, heavier materials.
- Vinyl siding provides outstanding economic performance when evaluating costs associated with life-cycle stages,
from raw material to waste management.
- Information from the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) indicates vinyl siding should last a lifetime, therefore it will not need to be replaced, reducing the need for new materials.